As the world slowly pulls out of lockdown restrictions, new travel destinations are opening up and dropping their testing requirements for entry. So what are you waiting for? Grab your bathing suits, towels, sunglasses, sunscreen and passport.
- Italy dropped its ‘state of emergency’ and eliminated all restrictions starting April 1st
- The Canary Islands lifted all remaining local Covid-19 restrictions on March 24th
- Aruba did away with all remaining restrictions for visitors on March 19th
- Gibraltar dropped tests and passenger locator forms as of March 18th
- Croatia dropped PCR requirements for vaccinated and boosted visitors
Vacations are all about relaxing and having fun — not stressing about traffic or parking. Let us help you get your vacation off on the right foot, and contact us now to help you organize your next trip.